Developed and manufactured in the UK, Skinade is a new and innovative proposition in skincare
– a product that works from the inside out!
- As we age, we lose collagen at the rate of 1.5% per year from our early 20s, leading to wrinkles, fine lines, dry, blemished and thinning skin thereby compromising normal skin function.
- Collagen is a critical part of the structure of the dermis and gives skin its plumpness.
The ‘inside out approach’:
- Most of us support our skin topically using cream and lotions, but to do the best for your skin, you must also support it from the inside with a carefully engineered nutraceutical.
A skincare drink:
- Skinade is a drink! This is not a gimmick as its isotonic formulation ensures the highest absorption rates of the product’s valuable ingredients.
- If you were to take the same ingredients in tablet form, you would need to swallow 20 large tablets daily, which is very hard for the body to absorb and make use of.
- Flavoured with peach and mangosteen, Skinade tastes surprisingly nice considering all the active ingredients it contains.
- Skinade comes in 2 formats:
- 150ml ready to drink bottle
- 15ml concentrated travel sachets for those on the go (must be diluted in water before drinking!)
- Both formats offer same efficacy
- Both contain 35 calories
- Skinade can also be bought from Rejuven. As a professional product, Skinade is not available on the high street.
- All bottles and cartons are 100% recyclable
What’s in it:
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen: collagen is a structural component of the skin.
- Vitamin C: contributes to natural collagen formation and the normal function of the skin.
- MSM: is a naturally occurring form of organic sulphur found in all living organisms. Sulphur has long been associated with skin health as it plays a fundamental role in the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin B Complex: contributes to the maintenance of normal skin health. Vitamin B2 also contributes to the protection of cell from oxidative stress. Folic acid and Vitamin B12 play a role in the process of cell division.
- Organic Flax seed oil: (Omegas 3&6) are essential fatty acids that help re-balance oily and dry skin.
- L-lysine: is an essential amino acid to enhance collagen integrity at cellular level. It is also a strong immune system booster.
How it works:
- Skinade works as a feedback mechanism, designed to trigger a physiological response in our bodies. As the collagen peptides are absorbed into the bloodstream, it prompts a wound-healing response. This response triggers fibroblast activity, our own collagen factories, specifically in the skin as skinade contains collagen type I and III, most abundant in the skin.
- Skinade is not a ‘nutritional supplement’ as there isn’t anything you can eat or drink that will create this feedback mechanism. This is a common misunderstanding. There are nutritional elements in skinade like Vitamin B and C, but the collagen peptides are not.
- Natural Health 2013 “Winner – Beauty from Within”
- Natural Health 2014 “Highly Commended – Beauty from Within”
- Natural Health 2017 “Winner – Beauty from Within”
- MFMB Awards 2014 “Winner – Most innovative product”
- MFMB Awards 2015 “Winner – Best home use product”
- MFMB Awards 2015 “Highly Commended – Best anti-ageing product”
- Aesthetics Awards 2015 “Winner – Best Treatment Partner”
- Aesthetics Awards 2016 “Highly Commended – Best Treatment Partner”
- Good Surgeon Guide 2014 “Winner – Most reliable Skin Care Product”
- Safety in Beauty Diamond Award 2015
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2016 “Best beauty supplement – innovation”
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2016 “Best health supplement – powder/drink”
- The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2017 “Bronze winner – best supplement”
Call us on 01642 710145 to secure your Skinade.